[WT-support] v4.2.0 dev.

Clive Whelan clive.whelan at btinternet.com
Thu Aug 27 20:34:05 CEST 2009

The refined pause key ( for numpad *) works FB, and I have now deleted
my previous Ctrl-pause to avoid Windoze hijacking the key. Thanks!

However I don't find the custom SciTE editor so good. Perhaps I'm doing
something wrong, but I don't get line numbers, which with the very basic
debugging messages I find essential. The default SciTE editor in the Lua
5.1 package does provide this and I prefer it. No big deal, and I just
choose it in Options| Script Editor configuration. As I say, maybe I'm
doing something wrong but.......

73

Clive
GW3NJW