[WT-support] put to discussion: handling of incoming QTC traffic with wintest.

Matthias Jelen Matthias.Jelen at gmx.de
Thu Aug 20 17:13:38 CEST 2009

Hello!

>During the contest, it is necessary to enter all the QTC completely,
>otherwise there is no indication that from the specific DX call some QTC
>have been received. This method is not very comfortabel during the
>contest, as normally the QTC are recorded on tape and entered after the
>contest.

I think WTs QTC-handling is just excellent! I can´t see any advantage in
recording the qtcs and tying them in later. The chances that you miss
something due to qrm if you don´t spend very much attention during the
recording are quite high, and it´s impossible to ask for a repetition
after the contest...

73s,

Matthias, DK4YJ