[WT-support] default.dta file

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Tue Aug 18 02:32:10 CEST 2009

Hi again

Clive Whelan a écrit :

> I only had the N+1 window open and not the check partial. When the
> latter is open the default.dta file IS used, but NOT in the N+1 window
> where the contest specific file is maintained.

Strange.

I just tried with a default.scp (textual - much easier to maintain) file
including one callsign only (mine !), and it overrides any other contest
specific base with any of the N+1 and/or partial window(s) is (are)
opened...

I also build and tried a default.dta from my default.scp with the same
result. Maybe I missed something in your setup explanation ? (TBH, I'm
focused on something totally different now).