[WT-support] Dupe check problem

Clive Whelan clive.whelan at btinternet.com
Sat Aug 15 22:45:31 CEST 2009

Here's my problem

I have the following settings

Tools|Data Entry|Callsign check|Automatically

Options|Log|Colors|Check call warning( also Check call error)  set to
Red , with background as yellow and text as black.

However when the entered callsign is obviously a dupe the callsign
window text s-t-a-y-s black as the full call is entered and doesn't
change to red, and I get no indication of a dupe until/unless I press
the space bar when of course the cursor jumps to the exchange field.

I must be doing something wrong but can't see what that might be. Anyone
know?

t.i.a.

73

Clive