[WT-support] Band map and silent entry

Clive Whelan clive.whelan at btinternet.com
Sat Aug 15 11:34:14 CEST 2009

Thanks Bob, certainly didn't know that!

I s'pose I didn't dream that it would be an option as I couldn't
understand why you wouldn't want to do it ;-)      If that is indeed the
case, perhaps there is also a " QSY wipes" function ? , where as you
spin the dial more than x kHz ( settable) that not only is the call
entered in the band map, but also erased from the entry filed to obviate
the need to execute F11. I know that in Writelog I always forgot to do
that and ended up trying to work a concatenated callsign! N1MM addresses
this function of course.

I'd certainly be interested to hear contrary views of course, but if as
I suspect there aren't any, than let's adopt it as default and release
the Ctrl-Enter combo for silent logging.

73

Clive
GW3NJW