[WT-support] ESM and introduction to scripting

Clive Whelan clive.whelan at btinternet.com
Mon Aug 10 01:09:20 CEST 2009

Hi Laurent

Most interesting. I think ( hope!) I could hack this. Although this
script is not modifiable, is it possible to see the text so that we can
see the basis of the actions in the current implementation, and
therefore override " undesirable" functionality? I note that it does not
itself reside in the Scripts directory, even as as a read only file.

73

Clive
GW3NJW

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY wrote:

The ESM function itself is a Lua script, embedded in Win-Test
(not modifiable).