[WT-support] CW with MK2R+ and Winkeyer

Nick F5VIH/SV3SJ f5vih at sinanis.com
Sun Aug 9 13:12:59 CEST 2009

Wolfgang,

I've noticed the same - it occurs when some "out of sequence" restart
happens in the chain:

radio(s) - mk2r - router - wintest

If one of the above of the above components restarts, I've found it best to
resart the chain from left to right. In fact, the mostt stable thing to do
is tolet wintest start the router for you (see the mk2r config options in
wintest)

Best 73's Nick