[WT-support] Data Entry options missing in 3.27?

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Aug 7 23:45:18 CEST 2009

Update:   I see that they finally moved 3.27.1 out of the development
version.  Here is the direct link:

http://download.win-test.com/wt-3.27.1.exe
http://download.win-test.com/wt-3.27.1-update.exe

Unfortunately, neither version works.  You get

*Error:  The setup files are corrupted.  Please obtain a new copy of the
program.*