[WT-support] Has the $QSOB4 SO2R bug been fixed in V4?

Tom W8JI w8ji at w8ji.com
Wed Aug 5 19:27:25 CEST 2009

Our station policy  (that some operators won't follow
because they have the habit of saying "dupe" and not
logging) is to encourage all ops to work and log all dupes.
It actually winds up being faster, plus we do not risk a
bigger penalty for a log error in some contests. Some
contests now actually ask people to work and log all dupes.