[WT-support] WinTest on Netbooks?

hank.k8dd hank.k8dd at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 23:42:48 CEST 2009

Win-Test runs on my eeePC 4G with XP Pro on it.
But ...... the display is barely big enough with 800 X 600 resolution.
No hangs or memory problems, but I have 1GB of memory and a
4GB SDHC card for Program Files.

But ..... plug a USB keyboard, mouse and a USB -> serial cable for
the radio and it's fine for running.

73    Hank    K8DD

On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 5:29 PM, DF5RF<gt-i at gmx.net> wrote:
> Hi all,
> Has anybody experience using WinTest on Netbooks, like Asus EeePC or
> Lenovo IdeaPad S10e? I heard rumors about some applications having
> problems although it is Windows XP Home (hangs, memory,..).
>
> Tnx for any thoughts -
> 73 Gernot DF5RF

"I knew that God put me on this earth to be on the radio."    Ed Bradley

"Me too!"    K8DD
-