[WT-support] Cabrillo File

Steve and Judy hodgson at cytanet.com.cy
Mon Apr 27 14:45:17 CEST 2009

I did the SPRTTY contest over the weekend using the SPDX programme which is the closest I can get for this contest.
After producing the Cabrillo file I noticed that the frequency column did not show the correct individual Qso frequencies.
All of my 3.5 mhz Qso's were shown as  3584
 7   mhz as 7033
14  mhz as 14095
21 mhz as  21002

I am using WT 3.26
Icom-756 Pro3
MK2R

Is this a software or an equipment problem.
Any ideas would be appreciated.

I used the same programme last year with V 3.19 and all of the individual Qso frequencies were listed in the Cabrillo file output.

73  Steve  ZC4LI.