[WT-support] Locator Square from DX CLuster - Possible Bug?

Matthew Jeffery m0mat at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Apr 24 10:52:59 CEST 2009

I think I've found a bug in the way that Win-Test gets the locator
square of a station from the DX Cluster. When I receive a spot
like:

144150.0  DL1DWI      24-Apr-2009 0805Z  JN25JS<EME>JO61VC tnx Gerhar
<F6BEG>

and click on this spot in the 'DX-Cluster announcement' window
it puts DL1DWI in the callsign field and JN25JS in the Locator
field (The locator of F6BEG) rather than putting JO61VC in the
locator field.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

73 Matt
M0MAT