[WT-support] Print out results

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Apr 2 02:07:36 CEST 2009

2009/4/1 Russ Farrell <viruss at rogers.com>

>  Hello,
>        I am new to using Win-Test and would like to know how to print out a
> copy of stations worked during a contest.
>
>                                            Russ  VE3ELL

Could you be more specific?

If you're asking to print a "logbook page" with all the date/time/contact
info and column headers at the top of every page, plus page numbers, there
is no option in Win-Test to do that.  Please note that Contest sponsors want
you to email a Cabrillo file, not snail mail a hard copy of your log.

If you just want to print a pretty hard copy to save in a binder, you could
export the log as ADIF and import it into your favorite logging program to
have it do the fancy formatting and printing.  Enter the WRITELOG command
and check "ADIF".  You could also export as "TEXT (.TXT)", selecting only
the fields you want (Date/Time/Band/Call, etc.), then print the text file
with Notepad or Wordpad (WRITE.EXE).

Maybe you are asking for something else, a list of all callsigns worked,
multi-column, phonebook style, like a dupe sheet?  You could use WRITELOG
and select "TEXT (.TXT)", click [Options] and choose to export callsign
only.  But this won't eliminate the dupes or sort or format them; you'll
need to use other software to do that.

If this was posted as an April Fool's joke, well, you got me.