[WT-support] WPX M1

bdn70 bdn70 at orange.fr
Wed Apr 1 21:01:40 CEST 2009

Hello,

The list contains already a lot of posts about serial numbering, but I haven't found anything for M/S1 category...
The 2009 rules indicates separate numbers for the M2 and MM, but nothing is specified for M1.
Using 3.25 version in network and TRX(run)+RX(multi) configuration, we were surprised to get also serials by band...
Is there an operating mistake ?

(For info, networking between 3.18/ XP and 3.25/ Vista 32 failed; it has been necessary to configurate XP with 3.25 and accomodate Vista to XP)

73,
Bernard F2BF