[WT-support] Line-feed/return

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Sep 24 21:37:10 CEST 2008

Peter,

I just looked for this myself yesterday.  You looked in the right place.
It is there, but buried in the WAETC section for some reason, so it is easy
to miss (search for "RTTY").

Answer:

*$13*: send carriage return character (specific to RTTY)

This is obscure, isn't it? :-)

ASCII character 13 is the Carriage Return character, but $CR does something
else, so that's why this variable has a funny name that is hard to remember.

I'll add a separate RTTY section to this part of the Wiki.