[WT-support] Pennsylvannia QSO Party

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Tue Sep 9 22:55:02 CEST 2008

In a message dated 9/9/2008 2:21:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
k3cc at verizon.net writes:

I know  it's a long shot  but will win-test ever support the PAQSO party  ???

It's a pain to log because of the multi stations with the same call  in
different counties and mobile'

Regardless of which logging program you use, you must log  the state QSO
party mobile stations as CALLSIGN/CTY, such as K5KG/SAR,  K5KG/MTE, etc.

As to when win-test will support the PAQSO party, who knows?  Win-test
generally does not support US State QSO parties, perhaps because it is a  European
product.  I believe that CQP is the only one it does  support.

I use WriteLog for the State QSO parties; it works just fine.

73, Geo...

George  Wagner, K5kg
941-400-1960 cell