[WT-support] WinKeyer USB

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sat Sep 6 01:48:46 CEST 2008

On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 3:46 PM, Dave Hawes <dave.n3rd at verizon.net> wrote:

> I have a K1EL stand alone WinKeyer USB that is working properly with
> the WinKeyer USB test program, but I can't get it working with Win-
> Test.
>
> Can somebody send me a step by step procedure, or point me in the
> right direction?

   1. Run WT and type SETUP to display the Interface Configuration screen
   2. Next to the WinKey virtual COM port, check the box and select Winkey
   from the drop-down list
   3. Press the [Configure] button for that COM port
   4. Press the [Winkey defaults settings button]
   5. Press [OK]
   6. Press [OK] again
   7. Type WKSETUP
   8. For consistent keying speeds, select "Synchronized" and "Only by the
   Win-Test commands" or "Only by the WinKey pot" (your preference)