[WT-support] Logs wanted for Super Check Partial

Randy Thompson, K5ZD k5zd at charter.net
Wed Sep 3 09:49:02 CEST 2008

Time to prepare a new set of SCP files before the Fall contest season.  I am
requesting your logs for input to the Super Check Partial database files.

Please send me the same Cabrillo format log that you submitted to the
contest sponsor. If you have already sent me your logs, there is no reason
to send them again.

Logs from any of the following contests are most welcome.
CQ WW DX - CW, Phone, RTTY
CQ WPX - CW, Phone, RTTY
CQ 160M - CW, Phone
ARRL DX - CW, Phone
ARRL Sweepstakes - CW, Phone
ARRL RTTY Roundup
ARRL 10M
ARRL 160M
IARU Radiosport
Russian DX Contest
Worked All Europe - CW, Phone, RTTY

Simply add your log as an attachment to the email and send to
k5zd at contesting.com.

More info on SCP at http://www.k5zd.com/scp/

Next update will be on September 14.

Thanks for your help!