[WT-support] Country summary?

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Oct 27 18:59:15 CET 2008

I don't think there is a way to do this in Win-Test, but it's easy enough to
run the free Cabrillo Statistics program by K5KA against your Cabrillo file
to generate zone and country stats.  Just download CBS.EXE to your your
Win-Test directory and run it.  It will prompt you for the name of your
Cabrillo file and the name of where you want to save the output.  It will
use the CTY.DAT file it finds in the current directory or complain if it
can't find it.

Download CBS.EXE from
http://www.kkn.net/~k5tr/software/<http://www.kkn.net/%7Ek5tr/software/>.