[WT-support] after using WT by first time

Jorge Diez - CX6VM cx6vm.jorge at adinet.com.uy
Mon Oct 27 18:49:47 CET 2008

Hello,

I have fun last weekend.
First time I used WT in a contest. Don´t have much time to get familar with
it before the contest, but seems I still remember something from the CT I
used more than 7 years ago.

I must say that i LIKE it very very much:

-    excelent the worked DXCC and ZONE windows (and the function to play
with the colors)
-    also the rate windows, the bar that counts the seconds/minutes since
last qso is awesome, gets you to don´t waste time!!
-    skeds windows is also a great feature, many skeds asked to me, instead
I where only 40 mts I move to some friends to another bands. The best (or
bad) one was FY5KE that asked me to QSY 80 mts and we worked there but I
couldn´t work him in 40 mts!  :))
-    the N + 1 windows is axcellent, first time I see it in a contest
software and liked it very much, a nice help in the crowd + QRN low
bands!...

and also we want more :))

-    i will like to have the DATE/TIME in the LOG
-    also a way to have the right score in case you are single band but you
log few qso´s in other bands as check log.
-    the ESM mode.

Congratulations for an axcellent contest software...

73,
Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W