[WT-support] about the SCORE

Jorge Diez - CX6VM cx6vm.jorge at adinet.com.uy
Mon Oct 27 14:48:24 CET 2008

I did 40 mts but logged  a few QSO´s in other bands.

How can i get my 40 mts score from WT to post in 3830 for example??  I
calculate manually, but want to know if there´s any way to do in WT.

Also maybe to tell WT that you are SINGLE BAND and that shows the right
score for this band instead you logged QSO´s in other bands?  I have a goal
of 400.000 points for 40 mts but after worked few QSO´s in other bands i
don´t have this information in the summary windows.

73,
Jorge, CX6VM
CW5W in CQWW