[WT-support] Problem with TX Focus

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sat Oct 25 21:01:11 CEST 2008

Mike,

You are not doing anything wrong; it's just the way secondary radio window
works right now.  Win-Test doesn't change the footswitch or paddle focus
until you send a message.

So, for instant transmit switch focus, instead of CapsLock, press [*] to
swap active radios.

I've also noticed that [Alt-F3] (spot a station) doesn't work with the
secondary radio window.