[WT-support] Database History

Patrick 9A5CW pat.9a5cw at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 13:41:21 CEST 2008

Hi, diff. locators can be viewed only in partial call check window or
n+1, JUST u enable IT
you can see the exchange.
If you use autofill exchange - than WT use last call added in the database.

See you guys in CQWW very soon...
Member of 9A1P M/S team... dont forget to work us.

73 Patrik 9A5CW

9A5CW - Patrik Hrvatin