[WT-support] display frecuency in log?

Jorge Diez - CX6VM cx6vm.jorge at adinet.com.uy
Thu Oct 23 11:59:58 CEST 2008

Werner get my idea.

Is very usefull to know the frecuency. Sometimes you want to know your
run frecuency after moving to get multipliers.

Also to have an idea of the station calling in a given frecuency when
you not have cluster spots.

It´s easy to look in the internet, but many don´t have and when S&P you
can have an idea at least of the last mults you worked (the last one´s
displayed in the log) just reading the frecuency in the log
73,
Jorge
CX6VM