[WT-support] display frecuency in log?

Werner Maier werner at maiers.de
Thu Oct 23 09:42:28 CEST 2008

Hi,

> You can also open Status window where you can see Radio1 and Radio2 freq, in
> Multi op  case you can see all radios freq.

yes, but I guess that Jorge preferred to see a list of QSOs as in the
QSO entry window, with the QRG instead of the BAND, so he can see in the
list, which qso has been on the run qrg and whith QSO has been on the
same band but other frequency (e.g. clusterspot worked with some mouseclicks
between calling cq).

I also think that this would be a nice to have, but I understand,
that the space in the window for the list is limited.
On the other hand, when there is place for a qso number on the left
AND the Band, both fields together shoud be large enough for a full
frequency display.

73 de Werner DL4NER.
--
Dipl.-Ing. Univ. Werner Maier