[WT-support] On screen log options

Clive Whelan clive.whelan at btinternet.com
Tue Oct 21 13:01:23 CEST 2008

Hi List

I'm obviously missing something in the set up process.

Two things I haven't been able to achieve with respect to the log:

1. To be able to see the frequency on which I made a particular QSO.
This is useful to me to be able to see whether I made the QSO as part of
a run or in S&P. The exact frequency appears in e.g. the Cabrillo file
but only the band in the on screen log.

2. I set the option so that all Windows are floating, but the log window
seems to be fixed in the bottom left of the screen. How can I move this?

tia

73

Clive
GW3NJW