[WT-support] WT registration problem

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Oct 21 00:05:11 CEST 2008

Tom,

   1. Start Win-Test (demo mode OK)
   2. Click Help | Register Software ...
   3. Highlight the computer code 650-2286-XXXXXX with the mouse
   4. Press [Ctrl-C] to copy it to the Windows clipboard
   5. Go to http://www.win-test.com/rubrique.php3?id_rubrique=1870
   6. In the first box, enter your customer account number *2735*
   7. In the second box, enter your callsign *CX7TT* (looks like you entered
   the computer code by mistake)
   8. In the last box, press [Ctrl-V] to PASTE the computer code
   650-2286-XXXXXX
   9. Press the [Registration Key Request] button
   10. Logon to your email to get the registration key for this PC
   11. Copy the registration key in the email to the Windows clipboard
   [Ctrl-C]
   12. Paste it into the last box on the registration window [Ctrl-V]
   13. Press [OK]