[WT-support] Keep losing configuration

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Oct 17 06:05:05 CEST 2008

Most of these settings are saved in the wt.ini file in the Win-Test
directory, and they are unique to every computer.  So if you are doing
anything on your computer that erases or overwrites this file, you will lose
the settings saved there.  It's also possible a virus could mess with any
file it finds that ends with ".ini".