[WT-support] CW to SSB mode change problem

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Oct 10 07:14:04 CEST 2008

Are you using WT 3.22?  I tried both WT 3.21 and WT 3.22 for an IARU
contest, but I could not replicate the problem.  Switching from CW to SSB
with Ctrl-F1 worked fine.  The F1 message plays back as expected.
Please send a screen shot of your SETUP menu (probably too big for the
reflector, so just send it to me).