[WT-support] FT1000D working

Mikael Larsmark mike at sm3wmv.com
Tue Oct 7 10:04:39 CEST 2008

Does it work if you set RTS to be always high? In that case it's sourced
through those pins as the FT1000D interfaces I have seen.

And when I read the K1NU page it says "- The RTS (power) pin. My cable
(and many others) gets power from this serial port pin. While most
programs hold this pin high for this reason, keep in mind there is no
'industry standard'  for this, but the chances are good.  Check your
user's manual. In newer programs (2001+) you may have to select an
option to turn this on."

Mike, SM2WMV