[WT-support] Country Allocation Issue

Dave Zeph zephd at indy.rr.com
Sun Nov 30 11:30:32 CET 2008

Bob ... which Country file are you using??  Win-Test installs CTY.DAT by
Default.  However CTY.DAT only works properly with CT and should not be used
with Win-Test..

You should be using either CTY_WT.DAT or CTY_MOD.DAT.  I would recommend
CTY_MOD.DAT.

You select these files from OPTIONS-->DATA FILES-->COUNTRY FILES.  Once you
change to a different file, you will be given an opportunity to RELOAD LOG
NOW - which you should do.

Both TO4X - French St. Martin. and TO5X - Martinique are in CTY_WT.DAY and
CTY_MOD.DAT.

TO5X is in CTY.DAT, but not TO4X.

73 ---> Dave, W9ZRX

  _____