[WT-support] Splits on 40

Robert Pack, NX5M nx5m at txcyber.com
Thu Nov 20 02:11:41 CET 2008

Oliver,
I just downloaded the latest nightly build and tested the 40m split on the
Yaesu 990 and 1000D.
As I mentioned before, the 1000MPmkV seems to be working fine now after
testing it a couple of weeks ago.

However, both the 990 and the 1000D still are not working.  Same behavior as
before.
The 1000D changes to the correct frequency sets after clicking on the first
split spot, like this:
FIRST SPOT------
7050 DJ0AAA QSX 7150  (vfo b goes to 7150, vfo a goes to 7050)
SECOND SPOT------.
7060 DJ0BBB QSX 7170 (vfo b goes to 7170, vfo a stays on 7050)
THIRD SPOT-------
7070 DJ0CCC QSX 7180 (vfo b goes to 7180, vfo a stays on 7050)

And again, clicking on a non-split spot and then a split spot, it works.

The 990 was basically doing to same thing but I had to manually swap vfo's
to see what the vfo a frequency was showing.

There is plenty of time to work it out.....next time it would be needed
would be in ARRL DX.

Bob NX5M