[WT-support] Multi-Multi Logging

Rick Dougherty NQ4I nq4i at contesting.com
Wed Nov 19 00:18:01 CET 2008

Hi Ian...can't possibly figure out why you would only want to see your own
log...as a power user of Win-Test in M-M...it is imperative that we see the
log of the other stations to see mults as they are worked and the need to
pass said mults...every logging program I have ever used in M-M for the past
20 years has logged all bands and allowed them all to be seen..de Rick NQ4I