[WT-support] Preparing for CQWWCW & CQ repeat

hank.k8dd hank.k8dd at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 03:22:33 CET 2008

I'm working at figuring out how to get set up for CQ WW CW
and 20M Single Band.

250 clicks later I'm getting it the way I want it!

One thing I found .....
In Run F1 sends CQ.  Got the repeat set for 3 seconds.
But in S&P F1 sends MyCall ..... unfortunately there may be
occasions where the station either does not come back on the
first call, or is a little slow.  3 seconds later it will send MyCall
again!
Seems to me that CQ repeat should only be active for RUN F1
and not active for S&P F1.

On the other hand, I'm not sure I'd use F1 to send MyCall because
I'm used to F4 to send MyCall in S&P, put the call in the band map
as unworked and change it to a dupe after I work the call.

And it would be great to have Winkeyer2 support and the options
to change PTT Delay, paddle reverse, etc ---- But I understand
that may take some work.

73    Hank    K8DD

--
'Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their
level then beat you with experience.'    -anon