[WT-support] Splits on 40

Robert Pack, NX5M nx5m at txcyber.com
Thu Nov 6 02:38:16 CET 2008

Sorry for the delay in posting....I have been tied up with other issues.
I just tested a Yaesu FT1000MPmkV on 40m splits with the 3.24.0 nightly
build......once I finally found out where to download that nightly build.
I made 3 test spots over the dx cluster on 40m with QSX frequencies.
Clicking on these split frequency spots one right after the other seems to
be working just fine now.
The radio went to the correct split frequencies on both VFO's every time.

Bob NX5M