[WT-support] Change rigs keyer from keyboard?

Gordon Hardman gordon at alpharadioproducts.com
Sun Nov 2 23:20:52 CET 2008

I was wondering for those rigs that have an internal keyer if it would
be possible at some point to be able to change from "straight key" to
"paddle, normal" from the PC. This is useful in a multi situation where
some people like to use the keyboard from WT, and others like to use
their own paddle. Finding the right sub-menu on the radio is time
consuming and confusing if you don't do it often- having a key on the
keyboard to send the right string to tell the rig to change would be
great! I googled the archives, but did not find anything on this in there.

73

Gordon
w0run