[WT-support] redefine keys

Ulf, DL5AXX dl5axx at ehrlich-family.de
Sun Nov 2 22:30:18 CET 2008

Hello,

I wanted to redefine the '*' on the numeric keypad for swap
the radios to the '#'-key to prevent from switching NumLock
on at a notebook keyboard. After redefining the numeric-'*'
the original doesn't works anymore (as expected) but the new
one also doesn't swaps the radios. Trying to redefine other
keys works but not the numeric-'*'. Any hints?

In advanced SO2R-mode with a german keyboard-layout and
switching to the second radio window with 'CapsLock' doesn't
accepts the numbers. If I switch to the english keyboard, I
can enter numbers in both log windows.
Then I redefined 'Z' to 'Y' and vice versa to match the
german layout. This works only for the primary window, while
the secondary window shows the original keys. Why?

wt 3.23.0

73 Ulf, DL5AXX