[WT-support] Naming F keys

Tom Wylie t.wylie at ntlworld.com
Sat May 24 14:00:35 CEST 2008

This m,ay sound very simplistic, but I have stuck
along the length of my keyboard above the F Keys a
length of yellow electrical sticky tape.

Withe a black indelible marker I have L > R above
the keys

CQ     S/N    B4     MYCALL  HISCALL     NR?   QRZ

F1     F2     F3     F4         F5       F6    F7

N+1

F8

On my Insert Buton I have   LOG
and on my + key I have TU/QRZ

works for me - same F keys any mode

Tom

GM4FDM

when it wears out rip off and stick on another
piece of tape

Andrew O'Brien wrote:
> I think i asked this before but did not receive an answer.  I find it
> hard to remember what is stored in each F-Key in the RTTY or CW
> Messages.  Is there any way to label a message with a title other than
> F1 or F2 ,etc

SCHOOL
A little girl had just finished her first week of
school. "I'm just wasting
My time," she said to her mother. "I can't read, I
can't write and they
Won't let me talk!"

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080523-0, 23/05/2008
Tested on: 24/05/2008 13:00:38