[WT-support] RTTY window close *Solved*

Hamad 9K2HN 9k2hn at 9k2hn.com
Thu May 15 11:39:15 CEST 2008

Hi,

    I think I have solved the problem of the rtty window closes after 10
seconds..... After installing Ver 3.20 the problem was still there, so I got
an idea to uninstall the softwares i'm not using much. To make long story
short after uninstalling Roxio (media software) the problem was solved (at
least for now) so I think there is a conflict in sound drivers or some
thing.