[WT-support] No connect to RTTY engine

Andrew O'Brien andrewobrie at gmail.com
Sat May 10 15:57:49 CEST 2008

After a recent re-install of Wintest following a hard drive re-format,
I am unable to start the MMTTY Engine.  I do have MMTTY FSK RTTY
working well without WT, also the MMTTY engine is working well with
FSK RTTY in Winwarbler.   When I open RTTY  RADIO 1, I do not get any
indication that it is connected to MMTTY, just get three red stars.  I
am sure of the path to MMTTY and have also checkedf the "run MMTTY "
tick-box.   I notice that RTTY is greyed-out under Wintest's OPTIONS
whereas CW options are not greyed out.

--
Andy K3UK
www.obriensweb.com