[WT-support] WinTest/Other Progs

Tom Taormina tom at k5rc.cc
Wed May 7 17:56:04 CEST 2008

Larry;

I fully understand your position on log modules and contest rules. I submit
to you, however, that most of your "target customers" in the US participate
in the major QSO parties and many of your "potential customers" are
newcomers who get their exposure to contesting in the QSO parties. You need
to understand your demographic targets from a non-EU perspective. Perhaps a
collaboration with W4TV and MicroHam would be beneficial for WT.

Tom Taormina, K5RC
CQ Contest Hall of Fame