[WT-support] WinTest/Other Progs

Tom Taormina tom at k5rc.cc
Wed May 7 16:43:10 CEST 2008

Points taken, however, if it is such a professionally controlled product;
- Why do I regularly have to start the program two or three times because I
get a windows error message?
- Why do I have to restart the program several times during a contest
because it loses control of the MicroHam MKIIR?
- Why did the Statistics screen suddenly start flying off the display screen
never to be seen again?
- Why is or was the WinKey speed control issue unresolved for so long (I
just got a new chip from WinKey that I have not tried yet)?

We are a terribly fickle lot as customers, however, we did pay for the
product and expect the manufacturer to respond to the program problems
promptly and to provide a contest module solution or tell us they have no
intention of expanding the contest base or allowing us to modify the contest
modules.

Tom Taormina, K5RC