[WT-support] Main advantages of Win-Test over Writelog / N1MM?

Patrick 9A5CW pat.9a5cw at gmail.com
Wed May 7 09:02:54 CEST 2008

Hi all,
maybe is offtopic but also noticed that last few versions have some problems
whens tarting. 1st time if you start WT works ufb, after if you closed and
try to start it agn, WT wont start (error msg). Restart PC works agn.
Dont know if is problem in some databases which i have or just a small bug
in WT.

Difference betwen WT and WL what I noticed is that you can not TX with 2 TX
at the same time in RTTY mode on diferent bands ... WL can do that ;) good
for RTTY cheating (one PC) 2 radios.

73

On 5/7/08, Tõnno Vähk <Tonno.Vahk at gildbankers.com> wrote:

>  unfortunately the last two versions of WT are having stability problems.
> Often when opening the log file WT closes after error message (reported by
> several people) and in last contests we have had network getting lost (one
> computer dropping out) displaying Packet Stream Error or sth like that and
> message about Unique network QSO-identifier or sth.. and some other error
> messages and I have heard other stations having the same problems. I hope
> that will get somehow fixed in the next versions…

9A5CW - Patrik Hrvatin