[WT-support] Main advantages of Win-Test over Writelog / N1MM?

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Tue May 6 23:49:07 CEST 2008

Bob,

We had been using WriteLog for our J7OJ/J75KG operations and always had
network problems, in both connecting the network initially, and in keeping it
connected.  The network would drop for some reason every now and  then.  Win-test
had a good reputation for having a stable network, and that  is why we
switched.  It is true; we never had a problem connecting the  network with WT, nor
keeping it up.

I use WT in my daily operations and in most contests.  I especially  like the
gray line map, which I keep up all the time.  The only time I now  go back to
WL is when I need a particular contest module that is not in  WT.

73, Geo...

George  Wagner, K5KG
941-312-9420
941-400-1960 cell

In a message dated 5/6/2008 5:09:53 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,