[WT-support] Win-Test : DX-ped OPs : ARI mult : Ham-Radio 2008

Nigel G3TXF nigel at G3TXF.com
Mon May 5 14:51:11 CEST 2008

Hello Win-Test fans,

1. We used Win-Test during YK9G. It worked very well on two wireless linked
lap-tops.

Is there any way to retro-actively change the OPERATOR against a given QSO?
On a couple of occasions we had the wrong OPERATOR flagged (e.g the new
Operator forgot to set OPON). Yes, it can be changed manually OK in the
Cabrillo file after the event, but is there any way of changing it from the
WT user screen in the original log?

2. Yesterday G3TXF did the ARI Contest with Win-Test. One minor oddity. The
Italian Province FC (in I4-land) appeared as FO in the summary screen (on
line four of the Italian Province multiplier table).

3. Looking forward to meeting the Win-Test team again at Ham Radio 2008 in
Friedrichshafen at the end of next month.

73 - Nigel G3TXF