[WT-support] WT and SuperCombo Keyer

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sat Mar 29 00:45:51 CET 2008

Does

Commands->Active Radio->Swap Radios

work?  You can also use the shortcut; just press the [*] key.

If this works, then your hardware is configured correctly. If not, be sure
Pin 14 is checked under SETUP, LPT, [Configure], Active Radio (Pin 14).

The Array Solutions web site is down, so I can't check the manual, but you
may have to enable this feature somehow in the SO2R Master itself.  If you
have a copy of the manual in PDF format, search for "Pin 14".

Once you get "Swap Radios" working, select

   1. Operating->Technique->SO2R (or Advanced SO2R)
   2. Operating->CapsLock binds to the secondary radio
   3. Windows->Secondary Radio
   4. Press CapsLock.  Secondary Radio window should be highlighted in
   yellow
   5. Press F1 -- output should be sent to the secondary radio
   6. Press CapsLock again
   7. Press F1 -- output should go to the primary radio