[WT-support] WT and SuperCombo Keyer

Juha Rantanen oh6xx at sral.fi
Fri Mar 28 17:16:10 CET 2008

Rich,

 From SCK II manual:
"2.4 PC Keyer Interface

The LPT pin controlling the Radio 1/Radio 2 switching differs between
contesting logging programs. TRLog, CT and WriteLog uses pin 14 to
switch while NA uses pins 7,8, & 9 to provide a slightly more versatile
switching arrangement. NA users will have to move the wire connected to
pin 14 of the LPT to pin 7 or 8 for the switch to function."

Check from your SCK II's LPT port whether you have the pin 14 connected
inside the box or not. It might be disconnected and the connection is
for NA (pin 7 or 8) for some reason.

Juha OH6XX