[WT-support] WT and SuperCombo Keyer

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Mar 27 21:47:17 CET 2008

Also, according to this page from the ZS4TX
site<http://www.qsl.net/zs4tx/sck/switch.htm>

"The user can also override the PC selection by means of a 3-way toggle
switch on the front panel. If the toggle switch is in the centre position it
will follow the control from the PC."

Also, did you configure Pin 14 to select the active radio in the Win-Test
SETUP screen, under LPT?  Press the [Configure] button.  You should see
something like this
page<http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Menu:Options#Printer_Ports>in the
Wiki.