[WT-support] exchange auto-fill

Parsons, Edward S (Ed) esparsons at alcatel-lucent.com
Wed Mar 26 21:18:35 CET 2008

Hi Dave,

I downloaded the vhf.dtb (for USA) and you are right; it populates the
exchange field according to the database info.
The problem I am having is for stations not in the vhf.dtb, but that I
have previously worked earlier in the same contest,  it doesn't
auto-fill the grid square.  Does it work for you?
Thanks.

Ed