[WT-support] Errror opening UDP #10013

Helmut Mayrhofer oe1mhl at inode.at
Tue Mar 25 21:43:08 CET 2008

Hello WT users out there!

Since a few days i changed from Writelog to WT Version 3.19.0! But i run
into a problem, so please any help would be greately appreciated.

The Telnet function with wtDxtelnet works well on machines there are hooked
up to a DSL Line for instance. But as soon as i'm using a mobile data modem
like the HUAWEI HSDPA USB Modem (Model: E220) at the same machine instead of
the DSL lineI, 'm getting the message "Error opening UDP port #10013" I had
a very close look in the archieve, but non of tat mentioned in the messages
cured the problem. I tried to change the port number, tried to change the
IP-Adress, and disabled the windows Fire Wall, nothing helps. The problem
must be that USB GSM Modem. There is no other application running like
Antivirus or so.

Any hints are most welcome!

Tnx es 72 de Helmut

OE1MHL